What the days? How to buy?
Now I’m going to show you where to find a good one market of clothes in Fortaleza. There are several options that will help you find the best merchandise for your business.
In addition, I’m going to tell you a little about the biggest fashion center in the region, which is where you’ll find a good number of clothing factories in Fortaleza, the great José Avelino Fashion Center or as it’s known, Feira da dawn in Strength.
So stay here with me until the end and enjoy what I have set aside for you.
Learn a little more about the main fashion hub in the state of Ceará
The José Avelino Fashion Polo is one of the main places where you can find cheap clothes to resell. The place is known throughout the country and is a great agglomeration of clothing fairs in Fortaleza.
It started its activities around 1990 in Caio Prado Square and little by little it developed and started to generate thousands of direct and indirect jobs.
The site receives more than 100,000 people per month, in addition to moving at least 70 million per month. It has 32 projects, which employ more than 15 thousand people.
Currently, the region is one of the main destinations in the Northeast for those seeking cheap clothing stores in Fortaleza. The development receives more than 100 buses with customers per day.
The street fair (the one that does not need to access any gallery or mall) has most of its merchants turned to wholesale for resale and is open from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am from Wednesday to Thursday and from 7:00 pm to 11:00 am from Saturday to Sunday.
To buy at fairs in the region you must go to the site or you can also access their Instagram page that most stores ship to other states.
- José Avelino Fashion Polo Instagram: @polojoseavelino
Now you will visit some clothing fairs in Fortaleza
1 – Buraco da Gia Fair
This is a fair that offers products directly from the manufacturer. There are more than 1000 stores/boxes with different types of clothes in different sizes and colors.
- Address: Rua São José, 84 – Centro Fortaleza/CE
- Instagram: @feiraoburacodagia
- Opening hours: Wednesday to Saturday from 6 am to 2 pm / Sunday Monday and Tuesday closed
2 – Shed of Happiness
This is a large wholesale and retail mall within the José Avelino fair. With several stores/boxes that sell several quality products and an unbelievable variety. It is worth checking!
- Address: Rua José Avelino, 101 – Centro Fortaleza/CE
- Instagram: @galpaodafelicidade
- Opening hours: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 am to 5 pm / Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm / Sunday from 8 am to 12 pm
3 – Clothing Fair
This is a fair that takes place daily in the center of Fortaleza and receives thousands of visitors. Their products are sold both wholesale and retail and you can find all kinds of clothes there.
- Address: Rua Conde D’eu, 571 – Centro, Fortaleza/CE
- Instagram: @feiraodaconfeccaooficial
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm / Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm / Sunday from 8 am to 12 pm
4 – Pop Shop
This is a large space within the largest fashion hub in the state, Feira da José Avelino. There are several quality and fair price products for you.
- Address: Rua José Avelino, 154 – Centro, Fortaleza/CE
- Instagram: @galpaopopshop
- Hours of Operation: Tuesday to Friday from 6 am to 3 pm / Saturday from 7 am to 3 pm
5 – Cathedral Enterprises
This is a space aimed at selling clothing at wholesale and retail prices. There are several stores that work with competitive prices and this is one of the places you can find quality clothes in the biggest fashion center in Fortaleza. In addition, the development has accommodation to offer comfort and security.
- Address: Rua General Bezerril, 10/20 – Centro, Fortaleza/CE
- Telephone: (85) 98831-8868
- Instagram: @catedralempreendimentos
- Hours of Operation from 7am to 4pm
Start mining right now!
Now that you’ve just met the main clothing fairs in Fortaleza it’s easier to mine in the region, isn’t it? So don’t waste time, write down the addresses and move on!
Don’t forget to bring cash. I’ve heard that some fairs don’t accept cards, so it’s best not to take any chances.
Ah, in case you’re still looking for this type of service, I need to introduce you to this list of clothing suppliers that is making success across the country. There are more than 400 companies working with prices starting at R$5! Enjoy!
I hope this information helps you achieve what you want.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article What the days? How to buy?
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #days #buy ☑️!