in

Phrases for photos. Pump up the likes of your networks!

'My image is you who make it, but I take care of my life.'  - Phrases for photos

Phrases for photos. Pump up the likes of your networks!
🖥️

Life is a movie, and I am the author of my own screenplay! I may not be a Hollywood character, but I will also achieve my happy ending!

Copy

To share


Touch


Copy

To share


May the waves of the sea renew all my strength and energy and may they take with them everything that could harm me!

Copy

To share


'My image is you who make it, but I take care of my life.'  - Phrases for photos

My image is you who make it, but I take care of my life.

Copy

To share


Getting out of your comfort zone is difficult. But when you go out and leave everything behind, you never go back to where you left off!

Copy

To share


'Forget the reasons that make you cry and just remember the ones that make you smile.'  - Phrases for photos

Forget the reasons that make you cry and just remember the ones that make you smile.

Copy

To share


family subtitles

subtitles for selfie

Subtitles for birthday photos

Captions for photos with animals

Grief Legends

biblical subtitles

See more subtitles and status pages

Copy

To share


'Able to turn your dream into reality.'  - Phrases for photos

Able to turn your dream into reality.

Copy

To share


Do things you want to do, live intensely. If one day fear comes, show him who’s in charge: you!

Copy

To share


'Easy stories don't usually turn into legend.  Easy loves don't make history.'  - Phrases for photos

Easy stories don’t usually turn into legend. Easy loves don’t make history.

50 creative captions for Instagram

Copy

To share


On the outside I look full and on the inside I seem to be on the outside, after all I decided not to let anything shake me this day.

Copy

To share


'My life.  My name is Boredom, my last name is Jealousy, I separated from Patience and married Laziness.'  - Phrases for photos

My name is Boredom, my last name is Jealousy, I separated from Patience and married Laziness.

Copy

To share


I opened my window today and couldn’t let this beautiful day go by in vain. I needed to register this moment.

Copy

To share


'Like whoever likes it... I'm like that!'  - Phrases for photos

Like whoever likes… I am like that!

Copy

To share


'I may not be perfect... But I know that my imperfections make me unique.'  - Phrases for photos

I may not be perfect… But I know that my imperfections make me unique.

Copy

To share


'I learned that I shouldn't mind comments that won't change my life.'  - Phrases for photos

I learned that I shouldn’t mind comments that won’t change my life.

Copy

To share


'I've stopped caring about what other people think for a long time.'  - Phrases for photos

I’ve stopped caring what other people think a long time ago.

Romantic captions to use with your partner!

Copy

To share


'And may time take from me only that which makes me ill.'  - Phrases for photos

And that time takes from me only what makes me ill.

Copy

To share


'Reality is the biggest nightmare in the dream world.'  - Phrases for photos

Reality is the biggest nightmare in the dream world.

Copy

To share


'If it's not to make me fly really high, don't even take my feet off the ground!'  - Phrases for photo

If it’s not to make me fly really high, don’t even take my feet off the ground!

Copy

To share


'I'm not in Beverly Hills, but I feel like Vivian Ward herself from “Pretty Woman”: full of bags!'  - Phrases for photos

I’m not in Beverly Hills, but I feel like Vivian Ward herself from “Pretty Woman”: full of bags!

Copy

To share


'Sweet smile that makes you fall in love.'  - Phrases for photos

Sweet smile that makes you fall in love.

Check out 30 inspirational phrases about photography

Copy

To share


'I ask you to free me from all those who want to rob me of happiness.'  - Phrases for photos

I ask you to free me from all those who want to rob me of my happiness.

Copy

To share


'If I wanted so many opinions about the way I live, it would be someone else's life, not mine.'  - Phrases for photos

If I wanted so many opinions about the way I live, it would be someone else’s life, not mine.

Copy

To share


'If I'm with you in life, I'm fine.'  - Phrases for photos

If I’m with you in life, I’m fine.

Copy

To share


'Even at work, there is time for a photo.  Me and my best friend by profession: my computer!'  - Phrases for photos

Even at work, there’s plenty of time for a photo. Me and my best friend by profession: my computer!

Copy

To share


'And if you have a 1% chance, have 99% faith.'  - Phrases for photos

And if you have a 1% chance, have 99% faith.

20 smart captions for photos

Copy

To share


'Today no one will spoil my day.'  - Phrases for photos

Today no one will spoil my day.

Copy

To share


'A kiss to all the fakes who love to talk about me.'  - Phrases for photos

A kiss to all the fakes who love to talk about me.

Copy

To share


'Judging me by what you see and think won't make you better than me!'  - Phrases for photos

Judging me by what you see and think won’t make you any better than me!

Enjoy and record every moment of life!

Copy

To share


'She is the flower I picked in the garden of life!'  - Phrases for photos

She is the flower I picked in the garden of life!

Copy

To share


'I don't care what people think about me, because my personality is not made up of opinions but facts.'  - Phrases for photos

I don’t care what people think about me, because my personality is not made up of opinions but facts.

Copy

To share


'Try not to shout your happiness, because envy is a very light sleeper.'  - Phrases for photos

Try not to scream your happiness, because envy is a very light sleeper.

Copy

To share


'Freedom is very little... what I desire has no name yet.'  - Phrases for photos

Freedom is very little… what I desire still has no name.

Captions for male photos. Check out!

Copy

To share


Touch


Copy

To share


'May it always be sweet!  That's what I repeat every morning as I wake up to the new day, may I have peace, may I have faith, may I have love, may whatever comes my way is sweet.'  - rases for photos

May it always be sweet! This is what I repeat every morning as I wake up to the new day, may I have peace, may I have faith, may I have love, may whatever comes my way is sweet.

Copy

To share


'Meanwhile, I live my life as best I can!'  - Phrases for photos

Meanwhile, I live my life as best I can!

Copy

To share


'Living is not being ashamed of being happy.'  - Phrases for photos

Living is not being ashamed of being happy.

Copy

To share


'I do it my way, if it bothers you it's because it works.'  - Phrases for photos

I do it my way, if it bothers you it’s because it works.

Subtitles for TBT. Check it out and rock on social media!

Copy

To share


'Good is when things happen without interest, without haste, without malice and without intention.'  - Phrases for photos

Good is when things happen without interest, without haste, without malice and without intention.

Copy

To share


'Put on your best smile and throw yourself into the world!'  - Phrases for photos

Wear your best smile and throw yourself in the world!

Copy

To share


'There is no love impossible to deal with, there are people unable to fight.'  - Phrases for photos

There is no love impossible to deal with, there are people unable to fight.

Copy

To share


'Don't try to be better for anyone, if it's going to change for you.'  - Phrases for photos

Do not seek to be better for anyone, if you are going to change it for yourself.

Captions for family photos!

Copy

To share


'Sacanagem is the person demanding from me a quality that even she doesn't have.'  - Phrases for photos

Sacanagem is the person demanding from me a quality that even she doesn’t have.

The best captions for photos with friends. Check out!

Copy

To share


'With your head held high and keeping faith in God.'  - Phrases for photos

With your head held high and keeping your faith in God.

Copy

To share


'Put a smile on your face!'  - Phrases for photos

Put a smile on your face!

Copy

To share


'The smile is mine, but the reason is you!'  - Phrases for photos

The smile is mine, but the reason is you!

Copy

To share


'They can speak, give their opinion, say whatever they want to say... but in my life it is God who takes care!'  - Phrases for photos

You can talk, give your opinion, say whatever you want to say… but in my life it’s God who takes care!

Copy

To share


'Enjoy every minute because time doesn't return.'  - Phrases for photos

Enjoy every minute because time never returns.

Subtitles for your birthday!

Copy

To share


Discover more articles in our categories Captions & Quotes & Luxe & 90s Outfits.

Thanks for visiting we hope our article Phrases for photos. Pump up the likes of your networks!
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Phrases #photos #Pump #likes #networks ☑️!

What do you think?

154 Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Easy to make men's costumes - original ideas!

13 easy

What are the top 5 online sites?

What are the top 5 online sites?