in

Online Bingo: The 10 Best FDJ Jackpots

Online Bingo: The 10 Best FDJ Jackpots

FDJ.fr offers games of Multiplayer Online Bingo during which several players compete in the same game to win the jackpot in play and for the amount in play.

How do I play Bingo live?

Before playing Live Bingo on the Internet, you must first:
– register on the site fdj.fr.
– Choose the grid (s) you want to play.
– To confirm your choice, all you have to do is click on the Validate button in the corner of the screen.
– You can also follow the draw to find out live if you have won.

In every game of Live Bingo, you have at least one winner. You must be the first person to complete a winning line or grid to win the prize. If you complete your winning grid in a set maximum number of rounds (the number may vary depending on the live bingo you have chosen), you win the in-game jackpot.


The best online bingo jackpots in the FDJ

1- BINGO LIVE 100,000

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: 100,000 €
– Grid price: 3 €


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever will be the first participant to make one or more solid horizontal lines, will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the grid entirely in 49 moves maximum, you will then win the prize of the game and the associated jackpot.


2- Online BINGO: Good Afternoon

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: 25,000 €
– Grid price: 2.50 €


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever will be the first participant to make one or more solid horizontal lines, will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the grid entirely in 52 moves maximum, you then win the prize of the game and 60% of the associated jackpot. The remaining 40% of the Jackpot is awarded among the other players in the game.


3- BINGO online: Chef Cuistot

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: € 10,000
– Grid price: 0.50 €


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever is the first participant to realize the Fork symbol, will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the Fork symbol entirely in 34 moves maximum, then you will win the game prize and the associated jackpot.


4- BINGO LIVE 10,000

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: € 10,000
– Grid price: 2 €


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever will be the first participant to make one or more solid vertical lines, will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the grid entirely in a maximum of 50 moves, you will then win the prize of the game and the associated jackpot.


5- BINGO online: Max

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: 2000 €
– Grid price: 2 €


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever will be the first participant to make one or more solid horizontal lines, will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the grid entirely in 55 moves maximum, you will then win the prize of the game and the associated jackpot.


6- BINGO online: fifty-fifty

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: 1500 €
– Grid price: 1.5 €


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever will be the first participant to make one or more solid horizontal lines, will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the grid entirely in 55 moves maximum, you will then win the prize of the game and 50% of the associated jackpot. The remaining 50% of the Jackpot is awarded among the other players in the game.


7- BINGO LIVE 7

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: 1000 €
– Grid price: € 1


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever will be the first participant to realize the symbol 7, will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the symbol 7 completely in a maximum of 30 moves, then you win the game prize and the associated jackpot.


8- BINGO online: Simply

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: 1000 €
– Grid price: € 1


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever is the first participant to make a solid horizontal line, will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the entire line in a maximum of 9 moves, you will then win the prize of the game and the associated jackpot.


9- Online BINGO: Happy hour

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: 500 €
– Grid price: 0.50 €


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever will be the first participant to make one or more solid horizontal lines, will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the grid entirely in 53 moves maximum, you will then win the prize of the game and the associated jackpot.


10- BINGO online: Weekend

www.fdj.fr

– Minimum jackpot: 500 €
– Grid price: € 1


Play Bingo on the FDJ

Whoever is the first participant to make two solid horizontal lines will win the corresponding prize. In the event that you are the 1st participant to complete the 2 lines in full in a maximum of 25 moves, you will then win the prize of the game and the associated jackpot.


Which Online Bingo has the best jackpot?

The FDJ’s biggest jackpot online bingo game is Bingo Live 100,000. As its name suggests, this Bingo has a minimum jackpot of 100,000 €, which can even reach larger sums as long as it is not won.

The Good Afternoon Bingo is the second biggest jackpot among the FDJ Bingo games. Here, the minimum jackpot is € 25,000 but the operation is slightly different. The winner takes 60% of the jackpot and the remaining 40% is shared between the players who participated in the game.

Other FDJ online gambling

Scratch games

La Française des Jeux has a wide variety of scratch cards with winnings of up to € 1,500,000. Find all the illiko scratch games, as well as games exclusively on the site fdj.fr. Dozens of scratch cards, such as Millionaire, CASH, 10-year-old winners, Mega Crosswords, etc.

For more information, find our comparison of the most profitable scratch cards in 2021.

Sports betting with the FDJ

The official FDJ online sports betting site is Bet Sport. On this site it is possible to bet on a wide variety of sports, such as football, tennis and basketball. All the biggest leagues and tournaments are available, such as Ligue 1, Champions League and NBA. Parions Sport offers a registration bonus of up to € 150 on your first bet.

For more details on sports betting, find our ranking of the best sports betting sites in 2021.

Euromillions

Euromillions is an international lottery present in twelve countries in Europe and co-organized by several companies, including the FDJ for France. The minimum Euromillions jackpot is € 17 million, but it has already reached sums exceeding € 150 million.

To play Euromillions, register on the site fdj.fr.

If you liked our list of the best online Bingo jackpots, also discover our comparison of the best online scratch cards.

What do you think?

154 Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Inspiration : New season 90s Jean Skirt Outfits 2021/2022

Collection : New season 90s Outfits Women 2021 Edition