Brás: tips to buy cheap and quality clothes
This post is part of the series Shopping Tips
Brás is the neighborhood of cheap clothes. With more options and better prices than the famous Rua José Paulino, in Bom Retiro, but also with much more panic, confusion and shouting.
See also other posts I made with lots of tips (click to see more):
Tips for being a successful bag.
Answers to the main doubts of the bags.
The best stores in Bom Retiro and Rua José Paulino to buy Good, Beautiful and Barata clothes
A guide to the best plus size stores to buy plus size clothing
I made a special video about Rua Jose Paulino, watch:
—–> In addition to the blog’s official Instagram account, the @saopaulo for beginners, I made another account, just to share my purchases online and in the coolest stores in São Paulo! follow him @shops_sp and send your tips to share with the guys!
At Brás, you’ll find those tacky, tacky and tacky pieces that you’ve always wondered where the perguettes could get.
But if you have the Indiana Jones spirit, in the midst of it all you can find amazing pieces at awesome prices. Just go without hurry, without hunger and with a lot of patience to search and go for a walk.
For this, Aunt Ana here will give you all the tips!
10 Tips to buy cheap and good clothes in Brás:
- Go well fed. You need patience and being hungry won’t work.
- Watch out for the scam! When in doubt, be wary of super friendly people who try to help you, bless your wallet for good purchases or read the palm of your hand. I’ve been robbed in these situations when I was still new in town and today I don’t talk to anyone I don’t know. There are good people and bad people everywhere, and shopping places where a lot of money circulates attract all sorts of rascals.
- go with tight clothes to be able to try on pieces over the top, such as leggings and t-shirts.
- If you’re buying clothes for yourself, try everything. It’s not the coolest thing to do, but having to go back there to make trades is wow. I had.
- take a backpack to put the purchased pieces inside and not give a flag full of bags.
- Carry the backpack in front of your body.
- Get the best stores card not to forget, there are many and all alike.
- At megastores like Lojão do Brás are more practical, because they bring everything together in one place, but it’s in the small, hidden shops that you’ll dig up treasures and bargains, and discover the real cheap clothes.
- Wake up early. Even on weekends the streets are empty before noon.
- Round off the day by savoring deliciously cheap Arabic food from nearby Abu Ali.
As a lot of people ask for store tips to buy online, I’ll recommend the one I usually use, called Quintess. I know they are trustworthy and that the merchandise has quality. Click here to go to the website.
Some stores are so big that they are impressive. THE Lojão do Brás it has entrances through three streets. Inside, you can walk through several floors of macaws, eat whatever you can take at Habib’s free buffet for R$11 and then pass all the purchases you chose in a single box.
My trip there was to buy warm clothes for the winter:
(time look of the day, playing at being a fashion blogger)
- Long sweatshirt: R$80 – street store
- Legging: R$17 (later I saw for R$10 in another store) – street store
- Striped knit: R$65 – Lojão do Brás, so it’s more expensive
- Bag R$40 – – street store
How about my Brás look? Okay? 🙂
Find more articles in our categories Fashion & Looks & Luxe et 90s Outfits.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Brás: tips to buy cheap and quality clothes
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Brás #tips #buy #cheap #quality #clothes ☑️!