110 amazing cuts and how to care for the strands
Short hair, regardless of texture, is already the champion in terms of practicality. When we’re talking about short curly hair, we can add extra doses of incredible volume, the charm of the curls and productions full of attitude.
If you want a new look, full of modernity and that uncomplicates your daily care routine, getting a haircut can be a great idea. See these 110 cuts that we’ve separated to motivate you to let go of length and find out what cares are taken to keep short frizzy hair healthy and full of shine.
Short Curly Haircuts
If you want to cut your locks but you are still in doubt, know that there is no shortage of cutting options for short frizzy hair. See these beautiful cuts and get ready to let go of the threads!
1. Short curly hair is beautiful!
2. It’s full of possibilities
3. Short hair doesn’t make you less feminine
4. No less woman
5. The hair is yours and you choose how you want to wear it!
6. You can bet on a super short
7. A great option for those who are going to make the big chop
8. If you want a more classic look, go black power!
9. Looks beautiful with well-defined curls
10. And without any definition
11. You can discolor
12. Or fill it with color!
13. Black power doesn’t have that name for nothing
14. It’s afro hair full of power and beauty
15. Have you ever heard of the tapered cut?
16. It is this cut with the nape and the sides of the hair shorter
17. Latest fashion for curly shorts
18. It’s modern and practical
19. Another ideal cut for those in transition
20. Short frizzy hair allows for bold looks
21. Shaved sides
22. Vibrant colors to enhance texture
23. Your hair can become a sculpture
24. And get the shape you want
25. With a technique called blowout
26. Which brings volume and leaves the strands without defined curls
27. There is no age or time limit to take on a curly and short look
28. Hair can accompany you at all stages of life
29. It contributes to a youthful look
30. But the curly and short for ladies is also amazing
31. Gray hair has its power
32. Chanel cut is not just for straight hair
33. Looks great on curly hair
34. As well as the most diverse colors
35. Curly, short and red are amazing
36. Blonde and curly? We have it too!
37. Cut looks good with lights
38. For those who want platinum
39. Or a multicolored look
40. Accessories can be your curly and short best friend
41. Bet on scarves, bandanas and turbans
42. Earrings stand out with short hair
43. Rings, for example, are on the rise
44. Accessories also complement the cut on special occasions
45. You can get married with short hair yes!
46. You will be a crisp and beautiful bride
47. Or a charming godmother
48. Short, curly hair can also go to prom
49. It will be a killer with the look of the party
50. Worthy of a gala look
51. It goes from an artistic production
52. To the work look
53. Short hair is the face of summer
54. The outside of the neck is a relief from the heat
55. But remember to moisturize your hair well at this time
56. To protect them from the action of the sun and the sea
57. And how about risking a cut with drawings?
58. Combines with mohawk style cut
59. And with the tapered cut
60. It’s delicate work and has a fun look
61. The designs became famous in barbershops
62. They are usually made with machines and razors
63. Will be the highlight of your look
64. Gradient goes well with this type of cut
65. Which is more fashionable and cool
66. As well as the very short and blonde look
67. For modern, purposeful women
68. There is no more practical look than this
69. It will be beautiful on a festive day
70. And in the rush of everyday life
71. Try layer cutting
72.It leaves the hair with a more rounded shape
73. Values hair texture
74. And it brings an interesting volume
75. You can texture short curly hair
76. Frizz makes for a more laid-back look
77. Take advantage of the short cut to maximize accessories
78. Betting on makeup full of color
79. And highlighted in the illuminated
80. But don’t be afraid to bet on more minimalist looks
81. With simpler accessories
82. You are naturally beautiful
83. Just like your hair
84. Baby hair is also a charm for short, curly hair
85. Can be done with a brush and gel
86. Finishes the look
87. And it makes all the difference
88. How about short curly hair with bangs?
89. The curls covering the forehead are a charm
90. When there’s a lot of volume
91. And cut us with less volume
92. Putting your hair all the way up is nice too
93. This is the main feature of black power
94. A volume full of attitude
95. Which is featured in any production
96. Short curly hair is full of advantages
97. The cut facilitates the maintenance of the curls
98. And there’s a version for every style and texture
99. Be with a more modern cut
100. Or with the more classics for frizzy hair
101. Let go of length without fear
102. Love and care for your curly
103. It enhances your beauty
104. It is a symbol of afro strength
105. An amazing way to show your personality
106. Be her bolder
107. Or more discreet
108. Don’t be afraid to let go of standards
109. Cut your hair!
110. Be curly, beautiful and full!
Aren’t they all beautiful? The coolest thing is that each hair has its own texture and reacts in a particular way to a cut or hairstyle. A tip is to pay attention to references with hair more similar to yours.
How to care for short curly hair
Once you’ve decided to run the scissors through your hair and adopt the curly and short look, it will be a delight to adapt to the look and figure out how to handle the new cut. See wonderful tips for taking care of your hair!
How to cut short curly hair yourself
Check out how to cut short curly hair at home. Moisten and untangle the strands well, separate the locks with twists and pass the scissors! Make sure the scissors are sharp and cut slowly to avoid cutting more than you intended.
How to make tapered cut in short curly hair
Tapered cut is this cut in which the nape and sides of the hair are much shorter. It’s on the rise and it’s an amazing solution for those who want to make the big chop, for example. Check out the tutorial and receive several tips that will make cutting time easier.
How to Sleep Without Wrinkling Short Curly Hair
This one is for you who want to have an amazing day after! Find out how to prepare your hair before bed to prevent your short frizz from sagging and how to revitalize it the next day. If you want to go even further, the great tip is to change the cotton pillowcase for a satin one, which avoids the frizz of the threads.
How to finish short curly hair
Gabi Oliveira shows how she finishes her type 4 short hair. You’ll need your favorite styling cream, which can be topped up with coconut oil, a fork comb, and a brush. The fork comb is your biggest ally against the shrinkage factor, it helps give shape and volume to the hair.
How to use accessories on short curly hair
If your hair is too short for hairstyles, it’s worth betting on accessories to enhance your look. See how to tie scarves, bandanas and turbans that will be the highlight of your productions.
Party Hairstyles in Short Curly Hair
Parties and formal occasions need not be the reason to brush or smooth your frizz. With graceful hairstyles and an extra sparkle from accessories you’ll be lavishing elegance and beauty around.
Easy Hairstyles for Short Curly Hair
Learn three beautiful hairstyles that are synonymous with practicality! Great ideas to differentiate your look from day to day quickly and easily. All you need is tic tac clips and a simple scarf.
Taking care of your hair is an act of self-care and can help boost self-esteem. Enjoy a moment with yourself, you are beautiful!
6 products perfect for short frizzy hair
Frizzy hair has a natural tendency to dry out, so it’s important to hydrate and nourish the strands well! Products with vegetable oils and butters can become your favorites. Check out the tips that we have separated for you.
- C.Kamura Argan Oil – Capillary Oil 60ml, in Beauty on the Web
- Shampoo Seda Natural Refill Anti-Break Honey and Oils, in Americanas
- Gelatin Salon Line #TODECACHO – I can’t get out of my head! – 550GR
- Salon Line Comb Cream #TODECACHO – How about Divine Crespo – 500G
- Lola Cosmetics Creoula – Conditioner 250g, in Beauty on the Web
- Yenzah SPA Hair Avocado – Hair Mask 480g, in Beauty on the Web
Ready to get a haircut? Take advantage of the time to renew your look to renew your energy and believe even more in your beauty
Thanks for visiting we hope our article 110 amazing cuts and how to care for the strands
, think about share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #amazing #cuts #care #strands ☑️!